Property Maintenance Services
Vital Property Maintenance Services
Whether you’re a single-family landlord, multifamily unit investor, mixed-use property manager, a quality property maintenance service company can keep your property fresh and usable for tenants.
Without excellent maintenance, many properties are really not investible and asset depreciation becomes an issue for the owner.
Beside a regular schedule of maintenance practices, property maintenance pros can help you focus on predictive maintenance.
This service/capability exceeds the results from only scheduled maintenance and reactive maintenance (fixing things that wear out or break right away) by inspecting and foreseeing when equipment will wear out and thus conduct proactive actions. This is what saves landlords from sudden, costly big expenses.
7 Key Benefits with Property Maintenance Service
- lower actual depreciation of assets, while still claiming normal wear and tear on your taxes
- happier tenants, leasing commitments kept, and the ability to raise rent prices
- fewer big losses via emergency calls and lower costly repairs and replacements
- fewer maintenance tickets, calls, complaints and other matters that use staff time
- increased owner confidence in property management company
- improved brand image and ability to attract new landlord accounts
- focus on predictive management via inspections, rather than reactive management strategy (which increases confidence and more timely service as it’s actually needed, thus reducing the time waste of scheduled maintenance)
- keep equipment serviced and appliances clean, lubricated, and optimized for heavy duty work
- provide specialized skills/training or older or newer equipment
- ensure operations meets government safety standards and other regulations to avoid costly fines and law suits
- keep shared common areas and pedestrian paths clean and safe
- respond to emergencies at any time of day or night
- work indoors or outdoors often in uncomfortable conditions
- respond to risky assignments on ladders, cramped conditions, heat extremes, near dangerous machines
- responding to accident/disaster remediation
It’s advised to set your property maintenance budget at 2% to 4% of the property value. For that small amount you may get an excellent return in work provided. And using your property management software time efficiencies help you accomplish more.
Get in touch
8613 Ricard Dr, Moore, OK 73135
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 23.00
Sunday 09.00 – 16.00